Thursday 8 August 2019

About me :shakaea

                        About me                                 

  • Hi my name is shakaea rua and
  • My favourite colours are purple, red, gold ,turquoise ,Magenta ,cyan
  • My favourite food is shepards pie ,burger king , mince rapes , chicken ,rost
  • My favourite thing to do is go to school and draw , play ,eat , bike , go shopping
       
                                My pepeha

Ko whakatana toku manga
Ko waitangi      toku awa
Ko ngatokimatawhaorua toku waka
Ko ngapuhi / tuhoe toku iwi
Ko tauwhara   toku marae
Ko gisborne intermediate toku kura
Ko te tai tokerau toku hapu
Ko Gisborne intermediate toku kura
Ko peggy  te mama
Ko danny te  papa
Ko desley  te kuria

Ko brent te koroua

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shakaea. Thank you for sharing your pepeha. Ka rāwe! I am a Manaiakalani teacher who works at Riverdale School in Te Whare Waipaoa. The link to the class I am working in is https://riverdalegisrp.blogspot.com/ if you want to leave your old Kura a comment? Lekker dag and happy sharing. Matua Herman

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.